Wednesday, 14 June 2017

MMW Winners & Fab3 (Feb, March, April, May)

Hi! We would like to thank all our players for your support of our 22th, 23th, 24th and 25th Challenges. 
 There were so many fantastic entries it was hard to pick but eventually we made our decision and choose our Winners and top three in no particular order...

Our February Winner (from MMW#22) is:

@nastyalena #canvas #mixedmedia

CONGRATULATIONS AnastasiaElena, Please email me to claim your prize and to let me know if you would like to join the team as our Guest Designer. Please email to ingridscraftscorner @ hotmail. co.uk
Thank you for playing with us!


And the Fab 3 are...




CONGRATULATIONS to you all! Please feel free to take the relevant badges and proudly display them on your lovely blogs! Thanks again for playing with us! I hope you can join us again with the next challenge!

Our March Winner (from MMW#23) is:

4. Creations by Nora

CONGRATULATIONS Nora, Please email me to claim your prize and to let me know if you would like to join the team as our Guest Designer. Please email to ingridscraftscorner @ hotmail. co.uk 
Thank you for playing with us!

And the Fab 3 are...






CONGRATULATIONS to you all! Please feel free to take the relevant badges and proudly display them on your lovely blogs! Thanks again for playing with us! I hope you can join us again with the next challenge!

Our April Winner (from MMW#24) is:



CONGRATULATIONS Jennie, Please email me to claim your prize and to let me know if you would like to join the team as our Guest Designer. Please email to ingridscraftscorner @ hotmail. co.uk
Thank you for playing with us!
CONGRATULATIONS to you all! Please feel free to take the relevant badges and proudly display them on your lovely blogs! Thanks again for playing with us! I hope you can join us again with the next challenge!

Our May Winner (from MMW#25) is:



CONGRATULATIONS Heidi, Please email me to claim your prize and to let me know if you would like to join the team as our Guest Designer. Please email to ingridscraftscorner @ hotmail. co.uk
Thank you for playing with us!

And the Fab 3 are...






CONGRATULATIONS to you all! Please feel free to take the relevant badges and proudly display them on your lovely blogs! Thanks again for playing with us! I hope you can join us again with the next challenge!

CONGRATS TO OUR WINNER AND TOP FABS! 
YOU'VE DONE AN AWESOME JOB! 
You all have created absolutely beautiful projects that are well deserving of Winner and Top Pick honors! 

You still have time to play in our 

MMW#26: Anything Mixed Media Goes Challenge

and don't forget to use our blog badge
BLOG BADGE

Also, did you know that we are on social media?? Here are all the place you can follow us for mixed media inspiration, techniques and challenge reminders. And, be sure to follow this blog!!


Hugs,
The Mixed Media World Girls


6 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm one of the fab 3!Thank you so much!Elli

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous creations ladies!! congrats to the lovely winners and fab 3. Thanks a ton for picking my lil atcs as the fab 3 :)
    hugs
    preeti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What an amazing line up of beautiful mixed media projects from some very talented artists all in one place! So happy to see Jennie, Autumn and Hazel in this group of winners! Congratulations all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trully honoured, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I have just found your site, and I would love to play along to. So
    can I just make anything Mixed Media ? and what date do I have until please .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much i'm one of the Fab 3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x